Tuesday 6 January 2015

Day 15 - Cardio Challenge (week 2 again)

Hi guys,

Third week of Max 30, second week. Remember that I will repeat week 2.
So, therefore, this was my third cardio challenge!

Improved, of course. Feeling more and more Insane, but I'm lacking room space.. I sweat a lot and I need to stop the videos to clean my sweat from the floor, otherwise I can't train in safe conditions. Need to find ASAP a close space where I can workout daily.

Nevertheless, IMPROVEMENTS. That's what I like after each workout. This time, I improved almost 5min (one more full section almost). I gave up for the in-out abs with shoulder tap. It is really difficult to do in a nice speed...

PUSH IT! Dig Deeper!!
MAX OUT TIME: 16MIN47S
Remember, Shaun T is always there!


No comments:

Post a Comment